Saturday, January 9, 2010

BIO and Statement of Purpose

Bio and Statement of Purpose

I am Angela Gregoire, a senior student at the Miami Dade College. I have completed an AA degree and am presently doing some prerequisite course. I hope to earn a bachelors degree in Exceptional Student Education by 2012.

Upon completion of this degree I will work as a special education teacher at an elementary school or a high school. I always wanted to be a teacher so I can assist students who are less fortunate. Being a teacher is a special calling because it is not a job suited to anyone. I love children and I want to build the academic foundation of young kids. To be a teacher one must have an innate love for it. Teaching can be a very rewarding profession and require great skill and creativity. A teacher should be a good communicator because she communicates on a daily basis with students and parents. Every teacher needs to provide a safe and conducive environment where every child can reach his or her full potential.I believe every child can succeed and it is a great joy to watch kids progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment